We can help make your college experience a success.
Some of the services we provide include (all service availability determined on an individual basis):
- Note takers
- Certified sign language interpreters
- Private testing rooms
- Adaptive computer lab
- Tutor service (Through the Academic Support Center)
- Campus mobility assistance (Through Campus Security)
- Access to course substitution procedure.
We also offer adaptive equipment, which can provide access to your academic environment:
- Computers with voice output (JAWS) - all campuses
- Closed Circuit TVs - all campuses
- Magic screen magnification software - all campuses
- OpenBook Software - all campuses
- Tape recorders
To qualify for Student Disability Services, you must self-identify with the Department and provide written verification of your disability from an appropriate professional, such as a physician, psychologist or a licensed social worker. Please read our policies and procedures for proper documentation. For an intake appointment, please call extension 3892 on the Daytona Campus, x2012 on the DeLand Campus, x4824 for the Flagler Campus, x7316 for the Deltona Campus, and x6309 for the New Smyrna Beach Campus.
Personal Services are not provided.