Requirements for graduation from the BAS program are:
- Students must successfully complete 120 hours of college-level credit courses in the degree program. This includes all lower division associate's degree coursework and the 42 hours of Bachelor of Applied Science in Supervision and Management coursework.
- Students must earn a grade of "C" or higher in the 42 hours of BAS program core classes and in the 36 hours of general education requirements.
- Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least a 2.0 on a 4.0 scale for all Bachelor of Applied Science in Supervision and Management program coursework.
- Students must have completed the Florida foreign language requirement prior to the completion of the bachelor's degree. The requirement is met by taking two years of the same foreign language in high school or eight credits of the same foreign language in college.
- Students must meet all other Daytona State College graduation policies and deadlines.