Applications are accepted year-round and students may start the program during any semester of the academic year. There is no application fee. Admission to the Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Supervision and Management program is open to all applicants who meet the admission requirements.
Requirements for admission to the BAS program are:
- Applicants must complete a Bachelor of Applied Science Application for Admission. You may complete an application to the BAS degree program in the Admissions Office, the BAS program office, or online. All applicants must provide an official transcript from all previous institutions attended.
- Applicants must have earned an associate degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Those with AA degrees who have completed all core general education courses will be required to complete a total of 18 credits in an occupational/technical area (e.g., accounting technology, computer science, business, etc.). Other associate degree graduates must complete additional core general education courses. Associate degree applicants must have earned an overall grade point average of 2.0 in their associate degree program.
- College or university transfer applicants must have earned at least 60 college credit hours. Applicants must have received a grade of "C" or better in all core general education courses that transfer into the BAS program. All applicants must provide an official transcript from all previous institutions attended.
- Daytona State College welcomes transfer students from other regionally-accredited postsecondary institutions. Academic advising will be provided through the Bachelor of Applied Science program office (386-506-4227) to ensure that as many earned credit hours as possible will be applied toward their program of study at Daytona State College.
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended must be received for evaluation by the Records Office at Daytona State. International students must have their transcripts evaluated by a recognized international evaluator such as Josef Silny and Associates, Inc. or World Education Services.
- All transferable applicants must have received a grade of "C" or better in all core general education courses that transfer into the BAS program, and must have earned an overall grade point average of 2.0 in the associate degree program courses. Students must complete at least 25 percent (30 credits) of their bachelor's degree courses at Daytona State.