College and Vocational Certificate
- Meet both the general education requirements and specific requirements of their program.
- Complete at least 25 percent of the degree requirement credits in residence at Daytona State College.
- Fulfill all financial and other obligations to the college before receiving the degree or certificate.
- Students graduating from a vocational certificate program must have earned a 2.0 GPA in their program specific classes and meet the Daytona State College residency requirements.(Residency information)
- All Bachelor, AS, AAS and Certificate program applicants will need Chair approval in order for your graduation application to be reviewed by the records department. This process is done automatically when your online graduation application is submitted.
- Submit an online application for graduation.