For students enrolled in College Credit course(s):
DSC has made the National Clearinghouse its authorized agent for processing enrollment verification requests for our students who are enrolled in college credit courses.
Please note: Current semester enrollment verifications will not be available until after the Daytona State add/drop period has ended. Please visit the academic calendar for add/drop deadline information for each subsession.
Follow these easy steps to obtain your enrollment information:
- Login to MYDAYTONASTATE FalconNet Online Student Services using your Falcon Username and Password. (If you experience difficulties logging in, please click here.)
- Once logged in, select FalconNet from the menu bar
- Select Registration and Records from the left-hand navigation pane
- Then select Enrollment Verification.
- You will now be logged in to the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service Site.
- To create an Enrollment Verification Certificate, select whether you would like to view your current enrollment or all enrollment data and then select Obtain an Enrollment Certificate.
- Now, you have the ability to print, save or email this enrollment verification certificate (which is in .pdf format).
- Once you are finished using the Student Self-Service Site, please remember to log off for your security.
What other information can I obtain from the National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service Site?
The National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service Site also allows you to:
- View your enrollment information on file with the National Student Clearinghouse
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to your loan holders (lenders and guarantors)
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to your health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- View specific information about your student loans.
How many credit hours are considered full-time, half-time, etc?
The college reports enrollment on a semester basis with 12 credits or more being Full-Time; 9-11 credits being three-quarter-time; 6-8 credits is Half-Time; and less than 6 credits is Less-Than-Half-Time.
What if I have a pre-authorized (pre-printed) insurance form that requires an official college signature and seal?
Students that have a pre-printed insurance form that requires an official college signature and seal may be submitted to the Records Office for completion. (Examples of pre-printed insurance forms are health, automobile and good-driver discount.) Please print, complete and sign the Enrollment Verification Request Form, attach the pre-printed insurance form and submit to the Q&A Center. Forms can also be faxed directly to the Records Office at 386.506.4489. Please be sure that your insurance form has been filled out prior to submission to the Records Office.
What if I have a loan lender or government agency (ex. D.C.F.) that requires an official college signature and seal?
Please print, fill out, and sign the Enrollment Verification Request Form, and submit to the Q&A Center. Please be sure to write the name and mailing address/fax number of where your verification letter should be sent to in the space provided at the very bottom of the request form. Request forms can also be faxed directly to the Records Office at 386.506.4489. Please allow 3 business days after receipt of the request for processing
How long does it take to process the enrollment verification request?
Enrollment verification certificates are available on demand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just login to FalconNet Online Student Services using the instructions listed above to process your certificate.
If you have submitted an enrollment verification request form along with your pre-printed insurance form, please allow 3 business days after receipt of the request for processing.
Does Daytona State College charge a fee for enrollment verification?
No, Daytona State College does not charge a fee for enrollment verification certificates.
Businesses: How does a business request a student's enrollment information?
Daytona State has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications. Businesses may contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse; 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
For more information contact: Registration@DaytonaState.edu