How to Apply Online for a DAYTONA STATE COLLEGE Position
- Go to Internet Explorer. Please note: If you experience difficulty with the eApplication loading, please consider using an alternative browser (i.e. Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome).
- Type in the DAYTONA STATE COLLEGE – HUMAN RESOURCES website address: www.DaytonaState.edu/HR
- DAYTONA STATE COLLEGE Human Resources Department Home Page will display
- Click on one of the seven categories:
Career Employee Opportunities
Temporary Opportunities *
Student Employment *
* See job posting for instructions on how or where to apply. Do not
complete a Daytona
State College application for temporary or Student Employment positions.
- Click on Employment Opportunities at top of the page
- On left side of the page click on Search Current Openings
- Scroll down and click on Perform Search. If you are looking for a specific category click the category in the Filter By Category box
- This page lists all of our current open positions, click on the position you are applying for.
- Review the job description, scroll down to the Apply box and click on New Application.
- On this screen you can upload a resume. If you do not have a resume, click on proceed without resume/CV then click Continue.
- All of the fields throughout the application with a RED ASTERISK (*) must to be filled in
- At the end of each page click Continue, and on Step 5 you will be able to attach additional paper work if needed.
- There is a screen at the end to look over all information. If changes need to be made click on edit resume/CV. If everything looks correct click continue.
- In the next section, you may have to enter information that you have already entered. Again, any field with a RED ASTERISK (*) must be filled in.
- There will be a page to review all of your information at the end of application.
- If you have any gaps in employment history, you will be requested to address this time period in writing either prior to or during
- Once all information has been entered, click the Submit box
- A page will appear to confirm application has been submitted issuing a confirmation number. You will also receive an email confirmation. The position number(s) that you applied for will be listed to the right of the Human Resources Department in the address section. Application materials cannot be returned. The College is the final authority in determining appropriateness and applicability of all credentials.
- Should you be selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly by a member of the recommendation committee.
- The College reserves the right to contact past employers of applicants selected as finalists.
- Email: HR@DaytonaState.edu
- Office #: 386-506-4505
- Fax #: 386-506-4482