The Honors College is dedicated to providing students with proven academic ability a broad education that prepares them for a lifetime of learning. The Honors College is an academic program designed to give scholastically motivated students the preparation they need to accomplish their ambitious future plans. Students take a specific number of Honors credits, participate in service and leadership opportunities, and complete a final project of their choosing.
- Challenging courses
- Emphasis on critical thinking and leadership
- Interaction with highly motivated fellow students
- Individual academic counseling
- Special recognition at graduation
- 10% tuition reimbursement for each semester you qualify