Steps to take for EPI Admission:
Apply to Daytona State College (EPI Program Major Code 8008)
- If you are a current student, then you must contact the Admissions Office to have your program code changed.
- If you are a former student, you must complete a new application.
Download the Application to Volunteer and submit to the address at the top of the form.
- In the 3rd box, indicate "Daytona State College" as the College name and "admissions@DaytonaState.edu as the Professor's Name.
- Inaccurate or incomplete information may delay your results.
Submit the following paperwork to EPI:
- EPI Application
- All Official College Baccalaureate Transcripts (in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution)
- “Eligible” Statement of Status of Eligibility and/or Temporary Educator’s Certificate
- Current Resume
- Florida Teacher Certification Exam (FTCE) score reports, if applicable
All documents must be turned in at the same time for evaluation and admission purposes to:
Educator Preparation Institute
Daytona State College
1200 W. Int’l Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Phone: (386) 506-4374
Fax: (386) 506-3966