- Download an Application form
- Mail to the address listed below
- Bring it to any Daytona State College Admissions Office
- Fax it to 386-506-3940
- Apply in person at any of our six campuses
Step 2 - Submit Transcripts
Send official copies of the following transcripts to the address listed below:
- High school or GED
- Higher education
Step 3 - Submit Test Scores
Satisfactory completion of the General Knowledge portion of the Florida Teacher Certification Exam.Submit test scores to the address listed below.
- Must include all four subtests: Essay, English Language Skills, Reading and Mathematics
- Testing information and online registration are available at www.fl.nesinc.com
Step 4 - Security Clearance
- Please review Florida Statute 1012.315 for a list of disqualifying offenses which apply to teachers. Disqualifying offenses which apply to teaching.
- Submit an "Application to Volunteer" form for Volusia County Schools. Download the Application to Volunteer and submit to the address at the top of the form. In the 3rd box, indicate "Daytona State College" as the College Name and "admissions@DaytonaState.edu" as the Professor's Name. Inaccurate or incomplete information may delay your results. The clearance is good for five years.
Daytona State College
1200 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114