CCAMPIS is a federal funded grant funded through the U.S. Department of Education.
CCAMPIS program provides low income students
who are eligible to receive Pell grants and are in pursuit of post secondary education
access to affordable, accredited, and conveniently located
child care services. Who is eligible?
Students must meet the following eligibility guidelines:
- Eligible to Receive Pell Grant,and
- Reside in Flagler or Volusia county,and
- Income is below poverty level (US Dept. of Education current poverty level chart), and
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA for continuing students or be registered as a new student, and
- Enrollment in a minimum of 6.0 traditional College-level credit hours. This stipulation requires at least 6.0 credit hours of in-class attendance during the day at any one of DSC campuses.
CCAMPIS participants will be required to:
- Attend ONE parent orientation
- Attend TWO parent workshops
- Pay weekly co-payment for child care provided
- Submit bi-weekly attendance
- Submit a mid-term evaluation
Have questions regarding Daycare locations, deadlines, funding requirements, etc ? Please click on this link:
Students applying for the CCAMPIS Program should submit the following:
Complete a CCAMPIS application by filling out a application:
- PDF application OR
- Print Word .DOC application and scan/fax or hand-deliver
- Enclose copies of supporting documents (List of Supporting Documents)
- Print a copy of your 2015-2016 Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA web site.
Submit the above documentation to any one of the below CCAMPIS office location on your campus.
Please Note: Submission of an application does not guarantee funding and incomplete applications will not be reviewed. If approved, you will be contacted by the CCAMPIS staff for an interview.
For more CCAMPIS information please email the Program Manager, Amanda Lasecki, at LaseckA@DaytonaState.edu.
"Being a parent and going to school is a challenge that I truly understand. I am passionate about helping the students find child care options and provide them with support and encouragement through their journey in pursuing their educational goals. Seeing the students succeed and knowing that their child has received quality care is the best reward of my job."
CCAMPIS office locations:
Flagler/Palm Coast Campus
Alan Smolen Center
|Check out our Power Point presentation.|