Child Care Access Means Parents In School (CCAMPIS)
CCAMPIS is a federal funded grant funded through the U.S. Department of Education. CCAMPIS provides low income students who are Pell eligible and are in pursuit of post secondary education access to affordable, accredited, and conveniently located child care services.
Who is eligible?
Students must meet the following eligibility guidelines:
- Pell Eligible,and
- Reside in Flagler or Volusia county,and
- Income is below poverty level (US Dept. of Education current poverty level chart), and
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA for continuing students or be registered as a new student, and
- Enrolled in at least 6.0 credit hours of College level coursework throughout the semester
CCAMPIS participants will be required to:
- Attend ONE parent orientation
- Attend TWO parent workshops
- Pay weekly co-payment for child care provided
- Submit bi-weekly attendance
- Submit a mid-term evaluation
Have questions regarding Daycare locations, deadlines, funding requirements, etc ??? Please click on this link:
SPRING 2014 APPLICATIONS (available on October 21 - December 6, 2013)
Submit completed applications starting November 3-December 6, 2013
Students applying for the CCAMPIS Program should submit the following:
Complete a CCAMPIS application by filling out a application:
- PDF application OR
- Print Word .DOC application and scan/fax or hand-deliver
- Enclosed copies of supporting documents (please refer to the bottom of pg. 3 on CCAMPIS application)
- Print a copy of your 2013-2014 Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA web site.
Submit the above documentation to any one of the below CCAMPIS office location on your campus.
Please Note: Submission of an application does not guarantee funding and incomplete applications will not be reviewed. If approved, you will be contacted by the CCAMPIS staff for an interview.
CCAMPIS office locations:
Phone: (386) 506-3068
Fax: (386) 506-3577
Phone: (386) 785-2028
Fax: (386) 785-2095
Phone: (386) 789-7320
Fax: (386) 789-7333
Flagler/Palm Coast Campus
New Smyrna Beach-Edgewater Campus
Alan Smolen Center
Phone: (386) 246-4871
Fax: (386) 246-4803
Student Services Center
Phone: (386) 423-6328