Requirements for graduation from the Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) program are:
- Students must successfully complete 120 hours of college-level credit courses in the
degree program, including the lower division associate degree, and the 42 hours of
BAS in Supervision and Management coursework, which concludes with the Capstone course.
- Students must successfully complete 36 hours of general education in the areas of
communications core, mathematics core, sciences core, humanities, cultural and aesthetic
core, behavioral and human (social) sciences core, health and wellness core, political,
economic and business core, and historical and global core (according to the distribution
or its equivalent, established by Daytona State College for its Associate of Arts
- Students will be required to complete 18 occupational/technical hours in a concentration
area, such as project management or business.
- Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least a 2.0 on a 4.0 scale for all BAS
in Supervision and Management courses, plus complete each BAS course with a grade
of "C" or higher.
- Students must have completed the Florida foreign language requirement prior to the
completion of the bachelor's degree. The requirement may be met by taking two years
of the same foreign language in high school or eight credits of the same foreign language
- Students must meet all other Daytona State graduation policies and deadlines.