Getting a Job through Career Services
Career Services provides complete support for Daytona State College students seeking employment. Whether you are trying to find a temporary job while attending Daytona State, or preparing for your first job in your profession following graduation, we have specialized expertise to help you accomplish your goal.
Before you graduate, you must be especially well prepared for the job search. The job market is very competitive at this time. You must know how to distinguish yourself above the rest.
- Create a great resume of your accomplishments and skills.
- Know the names of the employers in your field who will hire you.
- Know what they are looking for in qualified candidates.
- Make yourself the most qualified applicant for the job.
Find out how to do all of these things through Career Services.
Some of our services include:
- Workshops –
- Create Your Resume, College Transfer, Interviewing Techniques
- Perfect Interview
- Business Etiquette
- Dress for Success
- Employer Recruitment Visits
- Job Fairs
- University Recruitment Visits and Fall Transfer Fair
- Career Services Online (CSO): https://myinterfase.com/dbc/student/
- Job search Assistance with Reference USA
- Job Database
- Employer Services/Recruitment Events
- Job Fairs
- Job Tips
- Event Calendar
For additional information, contact:
Daytona Beach Campus, Bldg. 100, Rm. 205
DeLand Campus, Bldg. 7, Rm. 136
Flagler/Palm Coast Campus, Bldg. 2, Rm. 100E
(386) 246-4803; or (386) 506-3073, ext. 4422 and 3559
New Smyrna Beach-Edgewater Campus, Bldg. 1, Rm. 151F
(386) 506-3687, (386) 506-6313