Small Business Development Center
The Daytona State College Small Business Development Center is a partnership with the University of Central Florida and the US Small Business Administration. The Daytona State College SBDC is a team of certified professionals who are dedicated to providing management advice and training to potential and existing entrepreneurs. The Center’s services include individual consulting, training workshops, a business resource center, specialized assistance as well as online classes.
Consultant expertise focuses on areas vital to acclerating business growth:
- Feasibility Analysis and Start-up Assistance
- Strategic Market Research
- Business and Strategic Plan Development
- Market and Revenue Growth Strategy Development and Implementation
- Capital Access and Loan Packaging
- Financial Analysis and Assessment
- Accounting Systems and Financial Literacy
For more information please call (386) 506-4723 or visit our website at www.sbdcdaytona.com.